Monday 22 September 2008

Oh ever faithful words.
Oh most forgiving letters, your faces may have begun to fade, though your strength and memorised positioning most certainly hold longevity.
Why is it, that I must loose my way with you?
But also, loose myself within you.
When well strung, you are most hypnotic, like those eyes, those hazel glazed, dark, dark eyes that scream silently and represent the epitome of enticing beauty.
Oh but words, how you also wage wars.
Such power, with which comes great trouble, let alone responsibility.
For the horrifying act of pretentiousness, is one most unattractive feat,
Yet it constantly holds a place within your related politics.
And it is this, and singularly this, that drives me away.
No matter how incredible you are, no matter where on earth or other, you take me,
you will always be tainted by the opinion of another, and when it comes to defending yourself, you fail me.

No comments: